Genesis of a Legacy, Parenting Study Kit
Format: Leader’s guide & 5 DVDs
Ages: 18 & up
Publisher: Answers in Genesis
Based on the book of the same title, the Parenting Study Kit includes a 142-page Leader’s Guide and 11 sessions on 5 DVDs. A printable participant workbook is also included as a DVD bonus feature! Great for home or group study.
Ken and Steve Ham are the “bookend brothers” of six children. One is 20 years younger than the other, but the lessons learned by the oldest sibling Ken and the “baby” Steve are remarkably similar. Parents and parents-to-be will benefit from this Parenting Study Kit. With thought-provoking discussion questions and engaging homework assignments, parents at all stages are challenged and encouraged as they examine how to “train up their children in the way that they should go” … according to God’s Word!
In addition to the teaching of Ken and Steve, Christian parents who are currently navigating the same parenting challenges that you are offer biblical insights and practical parenting tips.
Discover what the Bible teaches about:
- the roles of husband, wife, and children in the family
- how we should discipline our children
- how to make Scripture come alive for our children
- important topics like communication, stewardship, and relationships
- … how we can leave a godly legacy!
An 11-session, DVD-based study! At regular price, that is less than $6 per DVD session!
Genesis of a Legacy lesson titles
- Session 1: The Genesis Family (Ken Ham, 31 min.)
- Session 2: The Genesis of a Worldview (Ken Ham, 35 min.)
- Session 3: Vegemite Kids (Ken Ham, 36 min.)
- Session 4: God-Given Roles in Marriage (6 min.)
- Session 5: God-Given Roles in the Family (15 min.)
- Session 6: Discipline: Producing a Harvest of Peace and Righteousness (5 min.)
- Session 7: Communicating Biblically with Your Children (3 min.)
- Session 8: Growing a Godly Heritage (Steve Ham, 31 min.)
- Session 9: The Family Fortress (Steve Ham, 27 min.)
- Session 10: Developing a Biblical Mindset About Money and Possessions (4 min.)
- Session 11: Parenting Practices (Steve Ham, 29 min.)
You Might Also Like...
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.267374 Seconds
Memory Usage: 3.603783 Megabytes