The New Answers DVD 2
||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
What do you really believe—and why does it matter to your life, your family, and your faith?
We live in a culture with more questions than ever—questions that affect one’s acceptance of the Bible as authoritative and trustworthy. This DVD features easyto- understand answers to some of the most-important apologetics quandaries of today. You’ll love these highly stylized mini-interviews, featuring authors from the best-selling books. This DVD contains twelve answers, each about 4-minutes in length.
This DVD answers the following questions:
- Did Humans Really Evolve from Apelike Creatures? (Menton)
- Does the Big Bang Fit with the Bible? (Lisle)
- What’s Wrong with Progressive Creation? (Mortenson)
- Is the Intelligent Design Movement Christian? (Purdom)
- Can Creationists Be “Real” Scientists? (Lisle)
- What’s the Best “Proof” of Creation? (Ham)
- Doesn’t the Order of Fossils in the Rock Record Favor Long Ages? (Snelling)
- Why Is the Scopes Trial Significant? (Menton)
- Was the Dispersion at Babel a Real Event? (Hodge)
- When Does Life Begin? (Mitchell)
- Does Radiometric Dating Prove the Earth Is Old? (Snelling)
- How To Respond to Someone Who Asks, “Why Is This Important?” (Ham)
Concise and fast-paced, this cutting-edge DVD is especially great for teens and young adults. (Ten of the answers are based on topics in The New Answers Book 1, and two are totally new.)
approximately 48 minutes
ages: 8 and up
You Might Also Like...
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2013 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.368233 Seconds
Memory Usage: 2.999008 Megabytes