Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution, DVDs, 3 Volumes
||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
Incredible Creatures that Defy Evolution, 3 Volumes
by Dr. Jobe Martin
A Scientist Comes Face-to-Face with God’s Incredible Creatures
The Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution Series enters the fascinating world of animals to reveal sophisticated and complex designs that shake the traditional foundations of evolutionary theory.
Featuring Dr. Jobe Martin, who for the past 20 years, has been exploring evolution vs. creation. His findings have been fascinating students around the world as he lectures on these remarkable animal designs that cannot be explained by traditional evolution.
Dr. Martin himself was a traditional evolutionist, but his medical and scientific training would go through an evolution…rather a revolution…when he began to study animals that challenged the scientific assumptions of his education. This was the beginning of the evolution of a creationist.
Click to View Sample
Have you ever wondered....
- Are there really creatures that produce fire to defend themselves?
- What incredible flying insect became the inspiration for the design of the helicopter?
- How does a giraffe get a drink without causing lethal blood pressure to his brain?
- How can Geckos walk upside down, even on glass and not fall?
The Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution Series presents powerful evidence that proves that animal designs can only be attributed to a creator. They cannot possibly be explained by evolution. These programs will inspire you to look more closely at the world around you.
Volume One features:
- Bombardier Beetle
- Australian Incubator Bird
- The Chicken Egg
- Black & Yellow Garden Spider
- Gecko & Chuckwalla Lizards
- Human Eye & Ear Drum
INCREDIBLE CREATURES THAT DEFY EVOLUTION II
- How can birds navigate over thousands of miles of ocean and never get lost?
- How do fireflies and glowworms create light that generates no heat?
- How do great whales dive to the bottom of the ocean without the pressure causing them to implode?
- What creature was the inspiration for the helicopter?
- How can some creatures be cut in half and still regenerate themselves? Some can even grow a new head!
Volume Two answers these questions and examines:
- The Pacific Golden Plover
- Glowworms and Fireflies
- Education Dishonesty section
INCREDIBLE CREATURES THAT DEFY EVOLUTION III
- What kind of bird can kill a lion with a single kick?
- How can some dogs know that a storm is coming before it appears, or can sense when their masters are about to experience a seizure?
- Which creature perlexes scientists because of its amazing ability to heal itself, even when it sustains horrendous injuries?
- How do Emperor Penguins go two and a half months without eating or drinking?
Volume Three answers these questions and examines:
- Lampsylis Mussel
- Vestigial Organs
- A section on designs and designers
- Cuttle Fish
- Milopina Bee and vanilla
You Might Also Like...
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2013 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.499185 Seconds
Memory Usage: 3.104355 Megabytes